Gold Rope Knit Ring, Tarnish-Free Gold Plating
Gold Rope Knit Ring featuring two asymmetrically entwined strands. A design, which draws inspiration from vintage jewellery but with a contemporary twist (quite literally). Wear on your ring- or middle finger for a classic look or add it to your thumb for a slightly edgier finish.
Crafted from a blend of stainless steel and 18k gold, this ring boasts a composition that guarantees durability and a luxurious aesthetic. Its surface is PVD-coated with 18k gold, ensuring a long-lasting, brilliant shine. The quality of the materials used also makes it resistant to tarnishing, while its hypoallergenic properties make it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Additionally, its waterproof construction allows for worry-free wear, rain or shine.
– Material: Tarnish-Resistant 18K Gold Plated – Stainless Steel
– Available in three sizes
– Organic cotton pouch included
Ring Sizing: Small = L (DIA: 52mm) / Medium = N (54.5mm) / Large = P (57mm)
To keep your Nordic Muse jewellery in pristine condition, we recommend following these simple care instructions:
1. Avoid exposing your jewellery to harsh chemicals, such as cleaning products, as they can damage the PVD-coating and cause it to fade or chip.
2. Remove your jewellery before participating in activities that may cause it to come into contact with abrasive materials or surfaces, such as exercising or doing household chores.
3. Clean your jewellery regularly with a soft cloth to remove dirt, oils, and fingerprints.
4. Store your jewellery in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat and humidity.
By following these simple care instructions, you can keep your Nordic Muse jewellery looking its best for years to come!
L, N, P