Who is the data controller for the processing of your data?
The data controller for the processing of the data is Nordic Muse. The contact details of Nordic Muse are as follows:
Postal address: Unit 34, Hatch, 103 Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 7ED
Telephone: 07713 051697
The interested party is informed that Nordic Muse has appointed a Data Protection Officer to deal with any issue relating to the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: Jenny Maxwell, postal address: Unit 34, Hatch, 103 Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 7ED
What type of personal data does Nordic Muse collect?
Nordic Muse may collect the following personal information from users of the Nordic Muse website and/or Nordic Muse mobile application (WEB) through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an online order, contacts Nordic Muse or participates in Nordic Muse promotions.
All the personal data Nordic Muse originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
– To send any gift voucher or other gift.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
– To manage and execute the registration on the WEB.
– To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
– To manage and send information on exclusive promotions and the latest news.
– To respond to the exercise of queries and complaints.
– To manage a notification service when a customer requests inventory availability updates.
– To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and sales invoice.
How long do we keep personal data?
Nordic Muse will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfill the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of Nordic Muse or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all Nordic Muse systems and erased.
What Authorises us to process your data?
Nordic Muse has the following lawful basis to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected in the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
The management and issue of the sales invoice are based on the legal obligation of Nordic Muse in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
– Management of the registration on the WEB.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions and the latest news.
– To respond to the exercise of queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
– Management of the availability request service on the WEB.
– Management and issue of the following accreditation of e-receipt sale documents.
In relation to the above purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Nordic Muse.
To which Addressees can we communicate the data?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addresses:
– Nordic Muse
– Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, or any other applicable legislation.
– Data processing companies, such as suppliers that provide a service to Nordic Muse (courier companies)
Nordic Muse DOES NOT under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties
How does Nordic Muse protect personal data?
The WEB uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that Nordic Muse will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEB will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
Nordic Muse declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
Right of Access
– the right to ask for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
Right of Erasure
– the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it.
Right of Rectification
– the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
Right to Object
– the right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using/holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so.
Right to Restrict Processing
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it.
Right to Data Portability
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out above.